Serve Denton provides affordable office space for local nonprofit agencies.
The Serve Denton Center is one of Serve Denton’s nonprofit centers. This 32,500 square foot building on five acres of land can accommodate many nonprofit service providers in one convenient location at an affordable price.
When nonprofit agencies are officing together, those in need can access a variety of services in one location instead of searching all around town to find help.
Interested in Affordable Meeting Space?
The Serve Denton Center Classroom and Conference Room are available for rent Monday–Thursday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm for nonprofits and businesses!
- Use: Meetings, Trainings, Information Sessions, Classes
- Specifications: 667 sq ft
- Includes: 1 dry erase board, 8 tables, up to 60 folding chairs
- Minimum Occupancy: 5 people
- Maximum Occupancy: 24 classroom-style, 60 lecture-style (once fully furnished)*
- Use: Special Events, Board Meetings
- Size: 1042 sq ft
- Includes: 1 dry erase board, 15 tables, 36 office chairs, 2 LCD TV screens for presentations
- Minimum Occupancy: 20 people
- Maximum Occupancy: 36 classroom-style, 100 lecture-style (once fully furnished)*
*We currently have 45 folding chairs and 36 office chairs.
What is Serve Denton?
Learn more about how Serve Denton works by watching this video.
The Serve Denton Center
306 N Loop 288
Denton, TX 76209
(off Market St)
Phone: (940) 735-3234
Current Nonprofit Partners
Nonprofit Partners Coming Soon …
Is your nonprofit interested in officing at Serve Denton?
We are always looking for new nonprofit agencies to partner alongside! Our goal is to fill the rungs of our self-sufficiency ladder with service providers so more of our neighbors can reach the path to becoming self-sufficient.