Project Manager Intern
Position Summary: The Serve Denton Project Manager is responsible for helping with all aspects of the Denton Assistance Center project.
- Enrolled in bachelor’s or master’s degree program in engineering or project management.
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets, databases, PowerPoint and sending professional correspondence.
- Poised, well spoken, professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to create a positive office culture and to work as a team with current office staff.
- Excels in a fast-paced and tight-knit office environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and in a team format.
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings as required to support programs.
- Good time management skills.
Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
*Check out our job postings at the bottom of this page for local job opportunities in the social services industry.
Serve Denton is an equal opportunity 501(c)(3) community-based nonprofit organization. Team members drive the organization’s priorities and are rewarded competitively for high performance, creativity and innovation.
We love welcoming interns to our team to learn more about the nonprofit sector from communication to collaboration. If you are interested in an internship, please email us your resume and area of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serve Denton values diversity and promotes equal employment opportunities by implementing guidelines and practices that ensure employees and applicants are not discriminated against with respect to national origin, race, religion, color, gender, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, people with disabilities, or age.